Your First Visit
Welcome to our friendly, relaxing office. When you first visit Anderson Chiropractic, we will welcome you as a member of our family. We will have you complete some paperwork (our patient forms are located in the New Patient Center). Once the paperwork is done you’ll meet Dr. Anderson. He will then review your case history with you to get to know you and understand what your health concerns are.
During this visit the doctor will:
- Perform a thorough examination
- Take a Pul-Star Scan of your spine
- Perform a Zone Analysis: Check the Balance of your 6 Health Zones
- Discuss the report of findings
- Give you your first adjustment
Dr. Anderson usually advise their patients to allow 45 minutes to an hour for the first visit. Plan to come in comfortable clothes.
After your first visit you should expect subsequent visits to last approximately 15 minutes or less.